Are you looking for some great promotional ideas? Are you struggling to think of how to make your next marketing campaign more successful than the last? Buy from a BPMA member and you will be working with a professional and knowledgeable company. All of our members have been vetted and sign up to a strict code of conduct on joining the BPMA.
How to Source Promotional Products:
TELL YOUR PROMOTIONAL COMPANY
- The audience and objectives and budget of your event or promotion.
- The information about your brand that you want to communicate – is there a call to action?
- The information from the recipients you would find useful, if you were able to obtain it.
- Historically, some of the other events or promotions done by your company.
- What would you like the recipients to think about your company after the event or promotion is finished?
- What are your branding and delivery requirements?
Other things you could consider:
ASK YOUR PROMOTIONAL COMPANY
- How long have they been in the promotions industry?
- How long have they been BPMA members? Do they have any other accreditations?
- What are their ethical/environmental/compliance policies?
- Have they received any BPMA or other business success awards?